If you’re a writer, blogger, or lover of words, I’d love to feature you here! If you’re interested in writing a guest post for me, please fill out the contact form on my Contact Me page with the topic you want to write about. I can’t promise to accept every offer, though. I only want posts that support the goal of this blog: to promote conversations around a mutual love of words.
If you would like me to write a guest post for you, please feel free to Contact Me and ask! I love making new friends!
Where I’ve Been:
- Most people think that Prince Charming is, well, charming. I tend to disagree. Find out why in Prince Stalking, written for my good friend Nichole Parks.
- I’ve loved theater for as long as I can remember and have been a part of productions since elementary school. I wrote a post about Writing and Theater for my old program’s blog.
- Katelyn Bolds invited me to share a favorite recipe on her blog, so I wrote about my mom’s Mint Brownie Bars. Yum!
- Jessica Lehman interviewed me and another editor about how to write for children’s magazines.
- I was so honored to be a guest blogger for the Victorian Trading Co., where they posted my comparison between Disney’s and Andersen’s Little Mermaid.